Bolton Cup Competition
Conditions of Entry
1. Open to any competitor and dog neither of which has won any prize in any except a beginner, nursery or novice competition, excluding special prizes, at the committee’s discretion.
2. The holder may enjoy the cup undisturbed for one month, after which he or she may be challenged by any other eligible competitor.
3. The challenge to be made to the Secretary or any other committee member of the Bolton Novice Cup committee.
4. The contest to be run on a date convenient to the committee.
5. Any competitor having won the Bolton Cup competition three times will not be eligible.
6. The Association’s intention is to make the competition a trial to promote friendly rivalry and to encourage the better training of sheepdogs.
7. In addition to the above conditions, the Bolton Novice sub-committee reserves the right to decide any matters arising from these trials.